Thanks Avada…you are now my tagging buddy…ok blogosphere folks here goes this yet another challenging tag from the lovely Ash-win-i.
Tag Rules: It’s harder than it looks!(Mind It). Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag your friends. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real… nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have Fun!!
For further details on my name don’t miss reading this post..that is so useful whenever people ask me about my name and its spelling, I just forward the link to this one!
1. What is your name: Mahak
2. A four Letter Word: Mane (my auburn one that too)
3. A boy’s Name: Mikhail
4. A girl’s Name: Mahak (quite obvious nai?)
5. An occupation: Mason !!!
6. A colour: Mauve (I like I like)
7. Something you wear: Morjaris (with mirros works)
8. A food: Medallions (crispy potato ones)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Mat (haha)
10. A place: Mozambique (only country to have all vowels in its name)
11. A reason for being late: Met with an accident (ouch)
12. Something you shout: MORON
13. A movie title: Mashaal (loved it…specially the cute number – Muje Tum Yaad karna Aur mujhko yaad aana tum)
14. Something you drink: Merlot (a fine one that too)
15. A musical group: Megadeth (Prashant’s latest craze)
16. An animal: Man (what else perfectly fits the bill???)
17. A Street name: Montgomery St
18. A type of car: Merc man
19. A song title: Mann Ki Lagan (my fav song of all times..I can actually devote myself towards the purity of this song)
20. A verb: Make (world a better place/ good food/good music/good lives)