- Faith in god
- Family is important than job
- Job is not the only social identity – you are someone’s son/daughter,husband/wife, brother/sister, mother/father
- Who are our real friends who are foes
- Self belief
- Testing of times and your own strength
- To take out time for those activities we bothered to ignore.
What more do you think?
From what I explained to MVM a couple of months back I think it is turning true…
Life also applies Pareto’s Law or 80/20 principle…
80% of the things like office work which take our time give us only 20% of happiness.. and 20% of things that we rarely do in a day give us 80% of happiness..
But if the impact of 80% things/chores wouldn’t be there we won’t be able to treasure the true essence of the remaining 20% nice things in our life…
Have I confused you enough already?