The ‘Wish List’ tag which dear Avada tagged me for….
“Something I really want, but would never spend the money to buy”
1. Well I would like to have my own castle……somewhere in Scotland.
2. Have my personal trainer, personal stylist and personal costume designer….in the Castle :) I love dressing up…
The ABC tag
Now the rules:
- Link the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share the ABCs of you.
- Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let the 3 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag!
So, read the ABCs of ME…
A – Available/Single? Well both mean the same and I am neither…happily committed to an amazing guy
B – Best friend? Blessed to have more than one
C – Cake or Pie? Cake anyday….
D – Drink of choice? Virgin Pina Colada
E – Essential item you use every day? iPod
F – Favourite colour? I am a ‘Pink’ girl
G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy bears – yumm yumm chewy chewy
H – Hometown? Saadi Dilli
I – Indulgence? Music
J – January or February? January
K – Kids & their names? Shhh If I tell you I’d have to kill you…lame I know :P
L – Life is incomplete without? A life partner
M – Marriage date? 17 October 2007
N – Number of siblings? One
O – Oranges or Apples? orange as long as it is in juice form (Same pinch Avada)
P – Phobias/Fears? Heights, dogs and all reptiles (hmmmm heights of coincidence)
Q – Quote for today? I have been forgiving people’s personal debts for years – God
R – Reason to smile? I am smiling all the time
S – Season? Delhi’s autumn and Auckland’s Spring
T – Tag 3 People? Wait ‘n’ watch
U – Unknown fact about me? I was born half green :D
V – Vegetable you don’t like? Snake Gourd (or Tori, I am scared of eating it coz back in 90s there was a rumour of naag naagin imprints on its leaves!! mummmmyyyy bachaao and we had a tori plant in our kitchen garden)
W – Worst habit? Too emotional
X – X-rays you’ve had? last year for my spine, having an intuition will be having another one soon
Y – Your favourite food? Pasta anytime :)
Z – Zodiac sign? Libran – the charming ‘Venus’ goddess of beauty ;)
Well well well, people I am tagging are ummmmmmmmmmm…..
– Sakhi Sakhi meri pyaari Sakhi
– Vishesh if he hasn’t done it already
– Amit….yes if he too hasn’t done it already ;)