1. I love his pranks and the awesomely sounding Bazingaaaa. Specially when he gets Leonard to change the calculations on the board from U238 to U235 – absolutely hilarious.
2. I love the way he hates Leslie Winkle and thinks the only contribution she can make to science is when they start sending the chimps back again to the space.
3. I love the way he is specific about his ‘spot’, his ‘food’, his ‘fibre content intake’ and his ‘bowel movement timings’ as announced well via his tweet.
4. I love the way he knocks the door – Knock Knock Penny, Knock knock Penny, Knock Knock Penny or the way he folds his clothes – tees, sheets and even socks using that amazing folding gadget he has created.
5. I love the way how he derives there are no ‘incorrect’ equations on Leslie’s board and how inconsiderate she is by way of a text message or the way he believes he can have superpower one day or he is willing to be pet of a superintelligent alien!
6. I love the way he behaves when he is sick – would you say if its moss green or forest green? Would you rub this on my chest – vaporub makes my hand smell funny. Can you rub it in anti clockwise it hurts my chest hair.
7. I love the way he pesters Leonard – Did you ask them the carrots and cabbage to be shredded not diced, extra rice, brown rice, did you get the mustard, did you get the low sodium soy sauce – then what took you so long?
8. I love the way he points at the room mate agreement clauses, the way others are allowed only three strikes and how you are out if you get those three strikes – by the way you can take his class online too.
9. I love the way he says Bazingaa and how confused he is about ‘sarcasm’ or ‘friends with benefits’ or ‘tie on door’ concept or ‘banal chitchat or the way he has 212 friends on Myspace and the best part is he doesn’t have to meet them!
10. I love the way he twitches his eyes and his whole face when he can not solve a ‘conundrum’ – formal protest – denied, informal protest – denied! I love the way how he is always right EXCEPT the ‘Jiminy’ cricket solution. I love the way how he explains steps to Penny to enter his room and find the flash drive. I love the way he forgets his key one time and tells Penny – we have a ‘bowl’.
I love you Sheldon Cooper….rock paper scissors lizard spock! Worst renaissance fair ever! A rocket scientist? you might as well say I am a toll collector – rocket scientist…how humiliating! Insane – My mother had me tested, nice motivational speech from our lead guitarist, fascinating, Oh dear lord, I am getting free dinner, but they have only one burger at Big Boy, my mother got me those pants, If you use my toothbrush I will jump out of that window and and please don’t come to my funeral, if you look at the bottom it says urine cup, I am physicist I know everything, able to prove String theory, you went to the comic store without me. no percussion or bass instrument, oh listen to yourself. There! There! It must be humbling to suck on so many different levels. You told me it’s mind-blowing, so my mind is going into it pre-blown. Once a mind is pre-blown, it cannot be re-blown. Do you realize what this means? All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!