Avada has tagged me to list 5 of my favorite dancing numbers. Sorry honey for being tad too late…was occupied with the uni exams…
I love dancing and as it is a major stressbuster for me, I am taking liberty here to list more than my fair share of 5 tracks that groove me just about any where – car, shower, kitchen, office, road, crossings, malls………
(Songs are listed in no particular order!). See the amazing videos tooo…
1. Aaja Nachle – Boy I love dancing and matching Madhuri’s step. This one is my favorite and I love the typical bollywood matkas and jhatkas on this track. Last time I danced on it was on Sujatha’s Diwali party in 2008 (kinda solo).😉
2. To Brazil – Vengaboys eternal song…..man we danced a lot on this on my parent’s 25 Wedding Anniversary celebrations. Whenever I listen to this track – I think of old gold days and see happy faces of mom and dad.
4. Aahun Aahun – I actually dance sitting in my office while listening to this on iPod. Ankh lad jaana, mar mukh jaana, ekoiye kahaani bus badle zamaana. Can’t wait to flaunt my grooves on my birthday bash!! Shhhh Sshhhh Sssshhhhh details will be posted later😉
5. Chor Bazaari – Love this one…..naughty steps and fultoo masti after being high! You betcha😉 rang birnaga paani peeke seedhi saadhi mehak bigad gai…😉
6. I gotta feeling – BEP I love you for giving us this every party number. Ppppppparty everyday…ppppparty everyday….I love – ‘lets burn the roof – wohoooo and we do it aggggaainnn….Crazy Soph and I danced away to glory on Beca ball on this one.
7. Jahaan Teri Ye Nazar Hai – Mimicking the famous Big B dance step and memories of Conti party revisited. We danced a lot on this song on our last day of school life!
8. Dil Le Gayi Kudi Gujarat Di – Another oldy but awesome song. ‘Kem Cho Majja Macho’. Another one in the same league would be Aaja Nachle (Hans Raj Hans aur Bally Sagoo waala). Or as a matter of fact Sagoo’s Gur Naalo Ishq Mittha tooo yaay I am high on these desi punjabi numbers😉
9. Mauja Hi Mauja – I love Shahid’s and Hrithik’s dance and this one is my favorite number. O maahi mera sharbat verga, o maahi tennu cham cham rakhna!
10. Mamma Mia and Dancing Queen – Another classics and awesome songs to let your hair loose. Friday nights and the lights are low..looking out for a place to go – where they play the right music….yeah babbby right music that’s what its all about…
11. Dance pe chance – A musical tutorial for typical bollywood jhatkas. Ek haath uta le yara jaise suiyan 7 se 12 le ban gaya step soniya….dooja haath hile zara neeche, jaise udti patang koi kheeche- Le ban gaya step soniya. I can so totally teach my partner some steps on this one???
12. Balle Balle je soniya te rang vekh lo (Balle Balle Amritsar to LA) – Awesome mix from the crossover movie. I was suppressing my feelings and acting as a shy bride on my engagement when they played this song and I knew I had to dance and I did too🙂 And now I am dancing while seeing the video….😀
13. Sajnaji Waari Waari – Crazy dance moves by KK from the movie Honeymoon Travels. Love dancing on this one!
There are so many more..sorry Avada for being late, I was tied with uni earlier and now with the party preps…….will post the detailed info about the party we are planning with the pics soon..
Wish me luck🙂